Learn-to-Read Storybooks Series 1 – TE REO EDITION - all six readers in one set
Get your set of the first six SPCA readers in Te Reo Māori for your classroom, or to give to family and friends.
Includes one copy each of:
- Te Kiore i te Hokomaha (The Mouse at the Mall) – 6.5yrs–7yrs (Light Blue/Turquoise)
A girl and her mother go to the mall to buy shoes. They leave with a shoebox with a toilet roll and a mouse inside. What will happen next?
- Te Mate o Tā Sione Spaghetti (The Problem with Sione’s Spaghetti) - 7yrs – 7.5yrs (Purple)
Sione’s pet rabbit has a problem. Sione’s solution involves a pack of raging rhinos, but will it work?
- He Whānau Hou tō Storm (Storm Gets a New family) - 7yrs – 7.5yrs (Purple)
Storm used to spend his days chained to kennel till his life was changed by a bolt of lightning and a girl with friendly eyes.
- Te Rōpū Kainuku Pai (The Smooth Movers’ Club) - 7.5yrs – 8yrs (Gold)
A boy and his father want their move to the city to go smoothly for their cat Noah. It does, until Muscles, the fearsome neighbourhood tomcat, turns up.
- Ko Paukena Pai me te Paherowa (Pumpkin Pie and Pavlova) - 7.5yrs – 8yrs (Gold)
Mrs Melling likes pumpkin pie and pavlova much more than she likes Mr Watkins or his hens. Will Mr Watkins find a way to change that?
- Ka Aroha a Sam Rāua ko Charlie ki a Pudding (Sam and Charlie Love Pudding) - 8yrs – 8.5yrs (Silver)
When the abandoned cat who lives under the sports shed at their school gets into trouble, Sam and Charlie have to act.